In addition to being a Camden Tour Guide I am also qualified to lead walking tours of the City of Westminster and the City of London.
I really enjoy creating bespoke/individual tours for groups of up to 25 people. All I need from you is to know what you’re interested to see and hear about. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with a hint of a special interest, a passion, a book, a writer and with enough notice I will create your very own walking tour which usually lasts between 90 to 120 minutes. Most important of all is if you come on a walk led by me you will be entertained as well as informed so let’s have some fun together.
MY MOST POPULAR tour themes in the borough of Camden are:
- The New King’s Cross – no longer the “red light district”
- Bloomsbury’s Women of Substance
- The Upper Hidden River Tyburn
- The Village People: Hampstead Tales
- Newly added in June 2020- Thespians, pioneers, political activists …. all are here Hampstead Cemetery Tour
I have worked as a Guide for the National Trust at 2 Willow Road in Hampstead.
I am a member of Footprints of London group of guides http://footprintsoflondon.com